Ace-the-DragonAce-the-Dragon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Kicks From Hell Kicks From Hell

Sounds like an EXTREME boss battle.

Against some mountain of, say, an undead dragon? Or just a song in a fanmade Madness flash video :D

Also, sweeeeeet BPS at some moments there. (I'm being half-sarcastic here: I actually like it, but it gets a bit anoyying)

Also a bit loud, which detracts the score a bit (still, 9. Not bad :D)

wow, I myself wouldn't give a 9 for it today ^^
this song was not more then a test for some effects like flanger phazer etc...
well thanks for enjoying and reviewing dude, glad you liked it

Dancin' ghost Dancin' ghost

Hmmm...

If you're looking at this review after mine on "Begin, go on, don't stop!" then a mix of this and said song would be my character's theme. The moods woulda fit into it.

headbang87 responds:

you need a character song? I'm working on a collab now, but if you kinda would send me some informations for the character, like a pic or descriptions, I may would make a custom song (guess you want some more powerful stuff then you heard from me till now)
check up "what is good and what is evil" or "sick of you" there is some more power in it
hb87

begin, go on, don't stop! begin, go on, don't stop!

...I might've found a theme song for a character.

Thing is, it needs a few more gimmicks (such as a kick of metal in the middle slightly towards the end? Sounds a bit too heroic for my character)... But still. Good riff and all. :D

headbang87 responds:

yay thanks for checking my stuff
its an older song (the most here are older)
which character is it you talk about *curious*
the most songs you reviewed can't be edited anymore, the data died with my old pc *rip*

Doomsday zone - Remix Doomsday zone - Remix

Some instruments don't stand out when they should.

Like the bit at the beginning. The chimes at the end of the start make up for it, but not enough. It DOES have a higher pace though, I'll give it that.

Flash Intro 2 Flash Intro 2

Holy crap this is sweet!

This loops like heck! I barely noticed the loop! Seriously, whoah there. Also a good song, as always. Might as well add to RhythmWorld along with DA CLOWN SAWNG O DETH >:D *shot*

But still, epic as heck. Keep it up!

Jazzy Breakbeat Jazzy Breakbeat

Added to RhythmWorld ^_^

This thing doesn't sound too good by the title, but of course, you never, EVER, judge a book by its cover. Or in this case, a song by its name. This is my fav Madness style song up to today! Keep that smashin' up, sir grinning Cheshyre cat!
(Geddit? Cheshyre...cat? The one that grins? If you've never heard of the story, then nvm)

My Fucking Tetris My Fucking Tetris

Fuckingawesome. Seriously.

This song is just plain killer. Awesome for all Tetris fans. Not that I'm a fan, but I like it pretty much. I like the bit where it slows down to a crawl then slowly goes fasterandSTARTSGETTINGEVENMOREAWESOME LYLOUDAND[b]THENTHEROCKBITCOMESWHICHI SFUCKINGAWESOME![/b]
And also, this is on RhythmWorld, someone must've liked it a lot. ellwill to be precise, he synced it, according to RW. :D

headbang87 responds:

indeed 2 of my songs are on Rhythm World, this song was synced several times :)
I'm glad you enjoyed and thanks for reviewing
keep killin

Flying Battery Zone remix Flying Battery Zone remix

Imagine this on Stepmania. Whoa.

As someone said on IRC, "this battery is in backwards". And this is also made of win. And I agree with what Topazknight says: shouldn't it be in the VG category?

Vectorman Compilation Vectorman Compilation

I remember beating the game.

Warhead was tricky, but getting to him was harder yet. But it was one of THE VERY FEW GAMES I COULD BEAT WITHOUT USING THE DOWN BUTTON. To kill enemies on hills, I just used my booster on them, which hurts them. POW!

EliteFerrex responds:

Huh... I'll have to try that one. ^^

Golden Sun - Random Battle Golden Sun - Random Battle

Oh man. This reminds me of several nasty enemies.

Like DA KRAKEN, which was easily one of the more annoying ones, since i had to keep myself AND Garet alive (Garet for damaging, me for healing and reviving), and the Reptornado (As DarkMagicianofChaos said, SPAM RAGNAROK DAMMIT!).