Ace-the-DragonAce-the-Dragon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dr Steel's We Decide It Dr Steel's We Decide It

We decide it.

Heh. Not the best quality, to be honest (I think Back and Forth was better in terms in quality), but good execution.

Also, several languages, heh.

I think you should make more of these when you can :)

Dr Steel's Back and Forth Dr Steel's Back and Forth

BACK AND FORTH!

BACK AND FORTH!
SIDE TO SIDE!

I must've forgotten to review this, ha. Good as always. I like the old movie style. Specially the semi-intermission right before the last part.

Some bits are lulzy. Such as the "See Me!" bit. TV, har har. Also, the Feed Me! reference at the last bit is also quite funny.

I wouldn't mind the choking bit cut off, though. To me it slightly ruins the mood, to be honest. Still. Good work there!

kenya kenya

Hah.

"KEN-YA believe it?" is one of the best puns I've seen. Needed lyrics though. Like in Cucumbers.

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

ROFL!

He can handle a punch combo and barrage, a giant fist, can dodge a gun, deflect a shot from an X-Buster V. 0.5 and a dynamite plus a Kamehameha, but he can't resist a trip on a rock? ROFL.

Oh, and fake end, hah. I was confused when that came up, but when I saw the Hulk pretender push it away from the screen, it sure was funny. Good art too.

~-=Ace=-~

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

Tricky Banglergooblerblat is the easter egg.

Oh and one more thing. WHAT THE FUC- BOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

YOu D0 nOt K1l| C10wN!!! Cl0\/\/n K1llz U!!!! ^_^

Yay, clown! I love the part near the end where it says: WARNING: Player 2 dead!
You two (The other guy is Cheshyre) pwn together!

The 24 Hour FBF Comp The 24 Hour FBF Comp

I vote for the guy with ghaetto in his name.

It was too fast for me to read, so i could see i think iamtooghetto. ARCADE WOOT!

Dad n' Me - Dad's Secret Dad n' Me - Dad's Secret

Oh no...

why the cute-kitten face? oh noez! but why did Me commit suicide? Maybe he just couldn't bear the sight of it.

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, yeah, maybe he was expecting to see some really badass looking face or something.

When Tails is bored! When Tails is bored!

Lol. just. lol.

funneh lawl. Yeah, it's pretty darn funny. Loved the ending and the voicecast rant at the replay zone. :)

Agnry Rant Agnry Rant

Teh awesome. WHY DON'T YOU GO KILL URSELVZ. rofl.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-*insert freeze here*
And, another thing Shoop Da Woop FTW!

Omenator responds:

Hahaha, thanks for the awesome review.